Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reading list, July 2012.

Okay, so I've gotten through Paul Krugman's End This Depression Now! and David Sanger's Confront and Conceal: Obama's Secret Wars and Surprising Use of American Power.

I keep trying, but I can't continuously read Cass Sunstein's Worst-Case Scenarios, and I'm stuck right at the halfway point.  Meanwhile I still have Thaler and Sunstein's (yes the same guy) Nudge.  I'm looking forward to "Nudge", but my expectation is that it is verbose where it doesn't need to be for a limited subject.

And in my queue is Thomas Mann's It's Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism. The library queue is very long, and I've finally dropped down to #11, which is amazing considering that when I popped my name into the queue (just before the book release) it was already up to 90+.

No comments: