Sunday, September 2, 2012

To the bicyclist...

To the bicyclist who, riding on the eight foot wide open sidewalk approaching my dog and me, and who came within less than a foot from us:

You are a lucky man, to have moved off your trajectory heading directly at me, after you saw me switch the leash to my opposite hand and clench my fist.  I have no idea what you had in mind when you were riding your bike directly in my path and towards me, but no one threatens my dog.

This one time, a german sheperd mix attacked my previous dog, and I kicked its ass so hard, he ran away from his owner -- I mean he ran for blocks off into the night, as I chased his ass around the corner, ready to kill that dog with my bare hands.  I do not take threats to my dog lightly.

I promise you, if you try that stunt again and you hit my dog, I will not hesitate to introduce your face to the concrete sidewalk.



P.S. Please remember that a helmet can save a life.

No comments: