Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bingiton...where's my xBox?

You lost bad, 4-1.  Where's my xBox?

Actually, I figured out how to beat the search engine anonymization through three different ways, but I'm not telling!


To show that I've figured out how to beat the search engine anonymization, I took the test again, this time to make it 5 for 5, in favor of Google.



And again, 5 for 5 for Google.



Ha ha! Smarter than a Bing engineer! If they offered me a free Surface tablet with Windows 8 Pro AND an xBox 360 with Kinect, I'd let them in on the secret.  Maybe.  :D

Oh, and by the way, if you observe your search results closely, you might come to the same conclusion that I did: Bing engineers cheated a little.  It is within their cheating, that I could discern one means of beating their anonymization efforts.

No comments: