Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So I finally figured out my wiggy Nexus7 screen issue.

A while back, my Nexus7 screen was going wiggy, with the bottom showing up at the top and colors and lines screwed up.


It disappeared less than an hour, and after I had factory-reset it (which did not actually help). Then last week, it happened again. And that's when I figured out what it was that was causing the screen to go wiggy on me: high humidity.

You see in both cases, it occurred while I was using the tablet -- reading -- after about 40 minutes in the tub, relaxing in hot water.  Ahh.  Baths are awesome.  But not with the Nexus7 after 30 minutes or so.

Since then, the tablet screen reverted back to normal with zero problems.  Issue solved!  Kinda bummed though, that I can't just sit in the tub and read. :P

No comments: