Monday, July 25, 2011

File under FYI: Frontline flea/tick topical applications never expire.

I found this single unit of Frontline sitting in the closet in a drawer that had been there for several years (5 I think).  Looking at it, it had just a lot number and no expiration date listed.  So naturally, I turned to the internet.  According to Merial's website FAQs:

"FRONTLINE Brand Products do not carry an expiration date. We recommend storing FRONTLINE Brand Products at room temperature and keeping them sealed in their original packaging. If stored under these conditions, FRONTINE Brand Products will not expire."
Good to know.  I rarely use flea meds except during the Summer, especially since I do not take my dog to the dog park -- have you seen the filth on the ground at dog parks these days? -- and I have never seen my dogs catch fleas during the Winter.

No comments: