Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Samsung Galaxy S-II on T-Mobile

Briefly - I got into the store today (after all the planning last night with customer service on the phone) and picked it up.  First off, it's VERY light in the hands, and thin.  It does not feel like a solid device, but a lithe object that you could slip in your pocket and not notice the weight.

Oh yeah, and it's F A S T!  Humongous screen, and easy to navigate after getting some used to Samsung's TouchWiz UI.

If you're even thinking about it, consider this: I met a person waiting for the Portland Streetcar, who was planning to wait in line on Friday, to buy an iPhone4S, and she was wowed by the size and weight of my phone.  It's truly an impressive piece of hardware.

On a separate note, I'm sitting in the Pearl District's newest Starbucks - one of just a handful of locations that sells liquor (think beer and wine) - while writing this up, and everyone and their monkey is using their free WiFi, making it a slooooow experience for me, that I've switched to my stored music on my netbook.

No comments: