Monday, August 29, 2011

Blogging less, designing more.

I've been spending copious amounts of my free time, pursuing design ideas lately, as well as following up with The Duck Store at Clackamas Town Center grand opening (which was officially today, even though there are two outstanding items not yet completed). The amount of time I've spent on designing (and thinking about design) is inversely measured by the amount of blogging I do on this main blog...so I point you to my design blog, which at least captures some of my work, here.

It takes time to render 3D images, then post-process them.  It takes even more time coming up with ideas from a blank sheet of paper.  Which is why I've been busy.  Once I have some ideas in my head, I have to find a way to release them into a 3D form, as a means of a catalog of thoughts, or lose them from my memory.


No comments: