Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Latest Youtube playlist: 1977 - 1984 rock.

The 1977 - 1984 rock compilation: Two hours of some of my favorite rock music, with just a hint of some pop and punk mixed in.  The sort of music you play when you've got a house party.  It all started with one of my favorite classic rock songs of all time -- Tusk -- when it hit me that I should compile a video list of rock songs.



Here's the full listing:

  • Boston -- More Than a Feeling
  • Steely Dan -- Hey Nineteen
  • Pablo Cruise -- Love Will Find a Way
  • Kansas -- Dust in the Wind
  • The Doobie Brothers -- What a Fool Believes
  • The Knack -- My Sharona
  • Pink Floyd -- Another Brick in the Wall
  • Foreigner -- Urgent
  • Styx -- Too Much Time on My Hands
  • Fleetwood Mac -- Tusk
  • Billy Joel -- It's Still Rock and Roll to Me
  • Queen -- Another One Bites the Dust
  • Genesis -- Abacab
  • AC/DC -- Back in Black
  • The Romantics -- What I Like About You
  • Hall and Oates -- You Make My Dreams Come True
  • Def Leppard -- Rock of Ages
  • The Clash -- Rock the Casbah
  • Joan Jett -- Bad Reputation
  • Loverboy -- Working for the Weekend
  • Stray Cats -- Rock This Town
  • ZZ Top -- Gimme All Your Lovin'
  • The Police -- Every Breath You Take
  • Toto -- Africa
  • Van Halen -- Hot for Teacher
  • The Fixx -- One Thing Leads to Another
  • Ratt -- Round and Round
  • Sammy Hagar -- I Can't Drive 55
  • The Cars -- Magic
  • Huey Lewis and the News -- The Heart of Rock and Roll
Total time: 2 hours and 2 minutes.

Enjoy.

No comments: