Thursday, June 20, 2013

Earbits.

Ever since I read this Lifehacker post on Earbits, I've been playing around with it on my GS-II phone.  So far, not bad, but as I see it, there is one terrible flaw: It requires Facebook in order to extend functionality of the app such as saving favorite tracks.

I think this a terrible flaw because, well, I don't use Facebook.  And anyway, they only have an Android app for the moment, which seems ironic, don't you think?  If you've got an Android, you've got a Google account.

It's not enough to stop me from using it though...it is a completely free radio service focused on discovery, after all.  Oh, and you can listen via your browser, too.

And yes, there are several sub-categories under Classical music, with of course my favorite: Romantic Era.


No comments: