Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Humorous memories brought back by this chair.

I just saw this pop up on the Designboom Blog: The Ukiwa (rubber tube) Chair.


It brought back memories of my middle-school social studies teacher who had announced to us, that he had just had surgery on his hemorrhoids, and was making use of what amounted to a rubber tube on his chair.

One of the best teachers I ever had.  He'd make fun of us, but he'd always make us laugh with his stories, and he'd always have our backs.  We did a lot more than just learn about history / social studies, in that class.

Well anyway, I'm sure that calling it the Ukiwa Chair is more appealing than calling it the Hemorrhoids Chair, but I don't think anyone would doubt that this is the perfect use of the chair.  I know my middle-school teacher would have approved.  :D

No comments: