Sunday, April 1, 2012

Google's April Fools Day gags.

Google Racing: Google's autonomous car is being integrated with NASCAR.  I like the Android paint scheme, myself.



Chrome Multitasking: You're twice as efficient if you're using BOTH hands.




Google Australia is exploring Google Street Roo.  I think I'm getting dizzy with all the bouncing.




Google Fiber Bar: A different kind of fiber.




Youtube gives us offline videos via Youtube Collection...I chose Betamax delivered via postal service.




Google Japan has single-touch input via Morse Code.





Which of course, means that there's now Gmail Tap...by Reed Morse, the great-grandson's grand son of the brother of Samuel Morse.  And not to be outdone by Chrome multitasking, is Gmail Tap Multitasking.



Google Voice expands to new markets: Google Voice for Pets.  Wait, I already have this installed on my computer...how else do you think I'm able to write this blog, for Pete's sake?




That's it for now...

No comments: