Friday, May 4, 2012

Searching in Google for an actress' movies.

I dropped in on the Late Show with David Letterman, and Chloe Moretz was on, talking about working with Johnny Depp.  I was not completely sure which movie she was talking about, so I did a Google search for "Chloe Moretz movies".  I like the way Google shows a list of recent movies -- makes for resolving trivial questions faster!

I've seen Kick Ass, Hugo and (500) Days of Summer, but not Let Me In or Dark Shadows.  Which by the way, the first thing I did when I heard about Dark Shadows, was search for it on Netflix.  It turns out, it was a popular show from 1966 to 1971, and it has well over a thousand episodes.

Well you know what happened...I added the first season to my queue.  A week later it says the first disc has a very long wait.  Thrilling.

I refuse to watch Let Me In, though.  I watched the Swedish version - the original film adaptation which is called "Let the Right One In" - and could not imagine seeing anything that could effectively translate the Swedish dark winters.

Anyhow, Kick Ass is an awesome movie and Chloe kicks some serious ass -- my recommendation if you like kick ass movies.

I hear some people don't like (500) Days of Summer, but I do.  Whatever.


No comments: