Sunday, March 25, 2012

A couple of PSAs.

I borrow lots of books from the library -- my own collection is already too big (200 +/-) so I'm trying to keep my own collection down, lest I am forced to build my own library.  I am not surprised to find the occasional receipt list of borrowed books, that you get when you check them out from the library (at mine, at least).  And by "occasional", I mean 1 in every 5 books I borrow.

But the other day, I came across a pay stub.  Not a check, but a pay stub.  Nonetheless, a pay stub has lots of personal information that most people wouldn't want to get out there in the open.  Of all the things to use as a bookmark, right?

PSA #1: Do not use a pay stub as a bookmark.


Ironically, a paper clip was attached to the pay stub.  This guy kept the paper clip attached to his pay stub, and used the pay stub as a bookmark, instead of taking the paper clip off the pay stub and using the paper clip as a bookmark.

Apparently young people these days have no clue as to the various uses of a paper clip.

PSA #2: Paper clips can be used to mark pages.

No comments: