Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wat, you no talk da kine pidgin?

You know wat?  I can hea when people trying fo talk English, but dey get what is called pidgin inflexion.  I still remember, I had one teacher long time ago yah, who wen tell me dat, "You might think you're speaking English, but your speech has a pidgin inflexion."  I was like, "Heh?  Wat dat?"  Nah, nah, nah, actually, I wen say, "What's pidgin inflexion?"

An if you haole, you no can understand, cause you no can hea what I was trying to say, in written words.  Go watch Lilo and Stitch, den bum bai, you can try understand.  If not, try harder.  If you still no can understand, no badda askin how come.  Eh brah, you might be lolo, but no worry if you one big bambucha.

Wen just finish watching one show on OPB on Pidgin, an I was like, ho boy, I almost wen forget how fo speak da kine.  Nah, not really, I still remember.

No comments: