Thursday, May 20, 2010

My favorite 30 love/soft songs (rock / pop / soul)

I started out with 20, then increased it to 25, and finally settled on 30.  The 30 songs I'd hate to do without.  I could go on for another 20, but I won't.  Note: I didn't buy any of these via Amazon, I'm just linking to them for anyone that wants to hear the song; I actually own the albums of these songs, with a handful of exceptions where I bought just the MP3.

  1. Ain't No Sunshine (Al Jarreau)
  2. Human Nature (Michael Jackson)
  3. If (Bread)
  4. Ready or Not (After 7)
  5. Against All Odds (Phil Collins)
  6. Always and Forever (Heatwave)
  7. No Ordinary Love (Sade)
  8. Anytime (The Jets)
  9. Summer Breeze (Seals and Crofts)
  10. I'll Write a Song For You (EWF)
  11. I Won't Hold You Back (Toto)
  12. Hard Habit to Break (Chicago)
  13. Babe (Styx)
  14. Longer (Dan Fogelberg)
  15. After the Love Has Gone (EWF)
  16. Rock Witcha (Bobby Brown)
  17. True (Spandau Ballet)
  18. Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong (Jennifer Warren and Joe Cocker)
  19. Somewhere Only We Know (Keane)
  20. Here I Am (Air Supply)
  21. Cruisin' (Smokey Robinson)
  22. Let's Stay Together (Al Jarreau)
  23. I Honestly Love You (Olivia Newton John)
  24. Sometimes When We Touch (Dan Hill)
  25. How Deep is Your Love (Bee Gees)
  26. Run (Snow Patrol)
  27. Always (Atlantic Starr)
  28. Waiting For a Girl Like You (Foreigner)
  29. Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)
  30. Guilty (Barbra Streisand)

No comments: