Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saw my first "BBW".

Yesterday, I had a strange experience.  I sat opposite my BFF having dinner at a restaurant, facing the wall that was lined with mirrors the entire length of the wall, above the seated bench.  In comes a couple of young women, who sat down next to us.  This is where things get weird.

The mirror cuts off at just below the nose of this woman, so all I see is her eyes and nose, and boy is she attractive!  Eyes that would make you melt, and a cute nose, and then I turn to my side to look at her, and I see.........

A 110 lb woman stuck in a 170+ lb body, with biceps as large as my calves -- and I have large calves!

You've seen those books where there is a top middle and bottom section, allowing you to mix a person's head with a different torso and yet another variety of lower appendage?  That's what I saw....a hot face attached to an extremely obese woman.

She was the first obese woman I would ever call "BBW".


Diagram of what I saw.

No comments: