Sunday, February 12, 2012

Goodbye Whitney.

So talented, but poisoned by an addiction to drugs, just like Michael Jackson.

Ten great Whitney Houston songs, ranked in the order of my favorites:

  1. Saving All My Love for You -- The absolute best in my mind.
  2. I Wanna Dance with Somebody -- I loved this song, especially Whitney's crazy hair in the video.
  3. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton song for the movie, The Bodyguard.
  4. One Moment in Time - For the (best ever) 1988 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  5. Didn't We Almost Have it All - Felt this way a couple of times.
  6. All At Once - I still remember sophomore year in high school, this senior girl starts telling me in class that she loves this song.
  7. Greatest Love of All - I know, this is at the top for most people, but not me -- that's another story.
  8. So Emotional - I love this uplifting song -- reminds me of this freshman girl when I was a senior... :D
  9. Where Do Broken Hearts Go - Where do they go?  I wanna know.
  10. I'm Every Woman - The other song from the movie, The Bodyguard.  Loved that movie.
Forgive for for having a bias for the late 80's and early 90's.

No comments: