Monday, February 3, 2014

Psst...official Seattle SB Champions gear, discounted.

There are probably a few more than I know about, but these two are sites that are on my regular radar screen.  They both have limited inventory so as soon as they sell out, that's it.

  • Woot has had a Seahawks section up since earlier today. As of this writing, they still have signed Marshawn Lynch jerseys available, albeit at $550.  No wearables here, but they do have a very nice 3' x 5' flag. You pay $5 for shipping, for as much stuff you buy within a 24-hour period.
  • Dailysteals has put up a Seahawks "heist" section tonight.  This one has affordable wearables and some plaques commemorating the SB win.  It's 100% free shipping.
I grabbed myself a couple of long-sleeve shirts from Dailysteals.  My experience is, hot stuff -- especially the less-expensive stuff -- disappears fast, so hurry if you want some official stuff.


No comments: