Sunday, August 25, 2013

LA Times speculation: Oakland interested in Barkley?

I just read LA Times' Sam Farmer speculate whether Oakland Raiders might pursue Matt Barkley, now that Matt Flynn has proven incapable of starting and Terrelle Pryor, raw.  And if it actually does happen, I'll be very amused.

You see, that's more or less what I said when he got drafted in April:
"Either he gets traded away during the Summer, or gets dropped during preseason, then picked up as a free agent...say Oakland, Arizona or San Diego?"
I still think CK's really holding out for Marcus Mariota in the 2014 draft.  Foles is a better overall quarterback than Vick, but I think Mariota is a step up.  The guy has confidence, humility and mad skills.  Oh, and he's the kid that CK chose to start over the more-experienced Bryan Bennett.

No comments: