Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A heads-up: Google Play Store has Computer Arts for $19.99/yr.

I don't know if it's a too-good-to-be-true deal, but the Google Play Store now has the Computer Arts digital magazine for $19.99 a year.  Normally, the price is about $65 a year ($5/issue), so this is a massive bargain!

Note that, if you look at the page, it says you can buy individual issues for $6.99, or subscribe for $5.99, none of which makes any sense, because if you click, the subscription price for 13 issues shows up at $19.99.  Don't ask me why.

I subscribed to it, and so far it seems just as advertised: 13 issues a year for $19.99.  It's just too good of a deal to pass up on, even if it's only good for this first year, because I really dig Computer Arts, if mostly just for the eye candy -- I'm all about the eye candy.

No comments: