Thursday, January 5, 2012

The holidays were not.

This very moment, at 10:15 pm on Thursday evening, it may be the first time in three weeks, that I feel relieved. I don't know why, but the week before Christmas, I ended up committing to two different deadlines for the same day -- that was for today.

Needless to say, Christmas and New Years was a blur.

I haven't yet slept in over 40 hours.  And if I go back 67 hours, I've only slept 5.  I didn't do anything on New Year's day, but work.

And I'm still awake.

How does that work anyway?  How can I be in my 40th hour of being up, and still function without caffeine for the last 9 hours, but some days when I do drink a cup of coffee, I will fall asleep within the hour?

That's crazy.

I'm crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gross! i could not deal with that.