Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Resolutions.

I was asked the other week by my sister what my resolutions would be for 2012, and this was my answer:

I have none.  I have stated long-term goals that do not vary from year to year, but which I had only bothered to write down in bold print, last year.

These are my four life-long goals to never lose focus on:

Graphic design;
Photography;
Architecture;
Furniture.

These goals are not incidental and cannot be understood and mastered within a year...or two or three.  In reality, they are my true passions, but often times, I must be reminded of what my passions are, especially when my attention span is relatively short.

And as far as resolutions go, I believe that these are for people with a certain personality type.  For better or worse, I am not of that personality type -- driven by milestones.

No comments: