Sunday, January 15, 2017

NYT: What Got Better or Worse During Obama’s Presidency

The NYT has a fun little interactive that allows you to draw the chart as to how you think seven different statistics changed during President Obama's years. I profess, I completely flubbed on two of them, but got very close to the other five.

Try it out first, then see how I did after the break.

I'll wager that if you're Republican, you'll probably get all seven completely wrong. 😏


Wasn't that hard, as I've been tracking this closely

I had no clue

Close enough; I thought it dropped during the recession, though

I flubbed on this one because I was thinking of deficit spending not debt

I had this close because I'd been tracking this, too

I knew it'd been declining and there was an uptick of late

I'm giving myself credit even though I got the end sorta wrong :D

No comments: