Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On why the last song I hear, must be Moby's "18" (from previous post).

I made this flash video (not attached, see note below) - years ago - when my first dog passed away, with Moby's "18" as a background music.

Through a lot of thick and thin, he was there. I scolded him for a lot of shenanigans, including raiding the trash often, but you never stop loving your pet, and he had more patience than I did. I want to see him again, as do I wish to see a lot of people (family). I figure this song brings up memories of my dog, so when I die, with the thought of my dog in my head, I'd probably die happy, and remember to find him.

And that's why I want Moby's "18" to be the last song I hear in this life.

NOTE - no video attached; apparently I have to remake it in Flash CS4 with new controls and actionscript -
sorry.

Oh, but you can listen to Moby's "18" below (assuming no one deletes it):
At last.fm

No comments: