Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

It wasn't the type of snow that sticks around - which is a good thing if you're traveling by car to your friend's house for Christmas dinner, but we had a White Christmas in Portland (and the general area).

Dogs love snow. It has to be genetic or something; it takes but a short moment of recognition and then they're off to run in the snow.

And it never got below freezing so the freeways were clear of ice. Works for me.

I think my dog loves Christmas (or at least he's thrilled about getting new toys). He was so excited to play with each of his 3 new toys, and with each new toy I pulled out his frenzied glee seemed to grow. I flashed back to being a kid and having that same sort of excitement about each toy I unwrapped on Christmas morning.

Anthropomorphic perhaps...but today he started groaning like he wanted to talk and bitch about the kids running outside in the hallway.

No comments: