Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas stress.

It's such a laborious effort to find things for everyone on my list. I make my own Christmas cards too. I put a lot of effort in wrapping presents. All told, I spend way too much time on Christmas gifts and other people.

I ended my relationship with Comcast. They're a bunch of idiots in the customer service department, I have to say. But it gives me a lot of free time to do things that I wouldn't have normally done. Well, there's that and there's hardly a damned thing worth watching. We're in reruns until probably early February at the earliest. Spring TV season might be cancelled! Oh heck, I don't give a rip anymore...I've gotten in on Hulu.com. :D

I think the other key is to detach the video game from the tv, too. I just sit in front of the TV and play games to relieve my work stress, all night long.

TV really causes a lot of stress...especially local news. There's always something that you're being warned on, or someone has been murdered, raped, shot, or otherwise beaten. I'd say that reading the news online is bad too, but at least you don't have to watch the news broadcasters at the scene repeating the same story over and over again.

Life without a dog would suck really really bad.

No comments: