Thursday, September 29, 2016

Donald is a Psychopath.

I picked up Trump Revealed from the library last week. I have only just begun to read it, but I thought I should relate some early, freaky things from the book about Donald's youth that has mostly escaped the news.
  • Page 33 -- A 5-6 year old Donald is caught throwing rocks into his neighbor's yard, directed at a young toddler, Dennis Burnham.
  • Page 34 -- Young Donald takes his younger brother's building blocks and glues them together, preventing his brother from playing with them again.
  • Page 34 -- In 2nd grade, young Donald gives his music teacher a black eye.
  • Page 34 -- A neighbor recounts how a young Donald jumped off his bike and "pummeled" a boy.
  • Page 35 -- That same music teacher who got a black eye from 2nd grade Donald, upon his death bed a few years ago, recalled that 10-year-old Donald, saying, "even then he was a little shit."
I have just one word to describe such a boy: 
PSYCHOPATH

No comments: