Thursday, September 22, 2016

47 Days Left.

Are you worried about the polls? Don't be. The fluctuations you see are not correlative with Hillary going down and Donald going up, and vice versa. Voters who have picked a side are not crossing over because of a bad week or two; they've already made up their minds. The fluctuations we've seen lately, are actually dynamics of people changing their minds about whether they're undecided or otherwise supporting a third party candidate.


Notice how the number of undecided voters -- Point A -- shoots up just as Hillary's numbers plummet? Notice how Donald's numbers -- Point B -- collapse just as Gary Johnson's numbers + undecided voters suddenly increase?

In essence, both Hillary and Donald's numbers fluctuate within the scope of skeptical voters who need to either be persuaded or dissuaded. When Donald goes to a Black church to read off a bunch of index cards, he's feeding White Americans what they want to hear to make it okay to vote for someone who is ostensibly a racist.

 As such, I give you today's theme:

Tell Me Lies

But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day
To believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies



Yes, voters want to be lied to, so that they can relieve their cognitive dissonance.

Thus, I give you today's related link: Who has been caught lying 70% of the time?

No comments: