Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dec 8th 2011 -- 1saleaday offer: HTC Evo View.

Today (Dec. 8, 2011) 1saleaday has the HTC Evo View 4G (Sprint's WiMax) for $230.

That's pretty good if you're looking for a 7" tablet, in comparison to either the Kindle Fire or the Barnes and Noble Nook Tablet.  Look at what it has:

  • 32GB built in;
  • access to the Android Market;
  • front and rear cameras;
  • 1.5Ghz dual core Snapdragon CPU;
  • microUSB and 3.5mm headphone jack;
  • bluetooth 3.0;
  • Android 2.3 with HTC's Sense UI (bleh, I know);
  • 7.69" (H) x 4.42" (W) x 0.52" (D).

For $230, that's not a bad price.

I'm pulling for a 10" tablet, though.  Once I find a good one, I'll ditch the netbook.  I'd love to get a large enough tablet to use for drawing with a stylus...something I've wanted for the last decade, ever since I was using my Palm Tungsten handheld.

No comments: