Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some interesting blog stats from this past month.

I hardly ever check my blog stats; it's not as though I get enough clicks to matter.  It just dawned on me that it might be worth checking out to see which countries were reading my posts, particularly in light of the sort of stuff I'd been writing about, lately.

I had thought that, because of my blogging about Russian (Putin) aggression, my stats from Russia might be down once I began posting about the Ukraine-Russia conflict.

To my surprise, Russian viewing has surged!  Thanks, Russians, whoever you are.  (Hope you're not the FSB and searching for targets to hack, though.)  Come to think of it, this is the very first time I've had more readers from outside of the US.  I'm officially global!

By the way, if you stare closely at the image of the world, Google does not recognize Crimea as part of Russia.  Nyet!  (Or "not yet!")


No comments: