Friday, June 25, 2010

Did I mention that I have a Cafe Press store?

I've been working on the down low for the past handful of years as I try to build up my skillz in graphics and color, but I've been using my Cafe Press account to produce my personal Christmas cards and gifts, while sorta letting things just sit there in case anyone actually found it and thought of paying cash to buy one of my designs. :D

Anyway, I mention this, as I think I might be coming out of stealth mode soon (targeting before the end of Summer) and promote my Cafe Press store to a full-on pro store, and use my registered website to link between the various efforts of design, between my existing Ponoko and Cafe Express accounts, and hopefully in the near-future, an Etsy account for polymer-clay works.

If I'm going to keep my lifestyle, I'm going to have to earn it by selling stuff, which means I'm going to have to stop reading as much as I currently do. :sigh:

If only I didn't have to sleep, and if only I could have stayed 30 years old for 50 years, I know I would have done much more by the time I hit 40. :double sigh:

My current Cafe Press store HERE.

No comments: