Monday, April 26, 2010

Current read.


Quite good actually. It covers - so far - a lot of things I didn't ever think about, and has a bunch of core things to consider when considering creating a design business. It has several very useful charts that, unfortunately you need to re-create it yourself in an excel form. It most definitely applies to interior / architectural businesses by the specific topics and points; too bad they don't have these for all professions, eh?

I'm only on Chapter 4; I have a short attention span because every other paragraph I read, ends up as a prolonged thought that circles around in my head as I process the idea and move it around with hypotheticals. If you've ever listened or watched Philip Glass' Einstein on the Beach, you'd understand.

This is the exact CD that I own (15 years ago); contains excerpts from 3 Glass operas. Also worth the buy, considering the price.

No comments: