Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally watched Season 6, Episode 1, Dr. House.



Perhaps one of the best episodes I've seen. Reminds me of why I love this show so much. Problem is, it's on at the same time as Heroes, which looks a lot better on my 42" plasma with all the special effects, so I leave House to watch on Hulu on my 23" LCD attached to my computer. I think I might switch though; the number of commercial breaks for Heroes is annoying.


In two weeks, I have been nearly hit twice while walking in a crosswalk; three if you count the bike yesterday that rode right through the stop sign, a foot away from my dog.


USC beat up on Cal this past weekend, but the offense still isn't quite up to par. It is amazing though, that a true freshman is doing this well at USC, starting at quarterback. Technically speaking, he hasn't lost a game yet, since the only loss USC suffered was under redshirt sophomore Aaron Corp. Lots of room of improvement, with a season percentage total of 3rd down conversions at 29%. By comparison, Florida is at 59% for the season.


Got my "Donut" 1.6 Android OS update overnight on my G1 phone. The changes to the application market layout is amazingly good, and little stuff here and there has continued to make my phone awesome.

That's all for now.

No comments: