Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Washington Unemployment rates continue to rise.


The rate hasn't jumped as quickly or as high as Oregon's, but 9.2% is still very high, relative to other states. I think the worst part of Oregon's and Washington's unemployment rate is that you can just see how the trend is clearly upward. There is no slowing down at all.

---
In other news...I got rid of my old sofa loveseat for free, by posting it for free on Craigslist. In a matter of an hour, I got 7 responses, and when it was all done, I had about 12 total inquiries. So we immediately headed to Ikea to buy a new Sater sofa, let it stick out of the back of the car and drove it home tonight. So nice. It fits exactly as planned in my space, and works well with my Traby storage and the glowing Fado lamp.

I'll have to post a photo of the corner that includes all three Ikea elements.

No comments: