Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally got to watch House episode, "Simple Explanation"


Lose You - Pete Yorn

I unfortunately caught the last 5 minutes of the show, which meant that I had to catch the full episode on Hulu 8 days after the episode initially aired. That night, the news was online that Kal Penn had accepted a job offer from President Obama. That's a long wait for something this big. The big theme of the show was how people deal with pain in different ways; 13 needs to share, Foreman needs to be alone, Cuddy reaches out, Wilson withdraws, Taub blocks it, and House is stuck in neutral, unable to comprehend.

I thought I'd make it easy on anyone that didn't know the song - after I did a short search and found it - to post the song here (who knows how long it'll be available, but it's Pete Yorn's "Lose You".)

I love House, the show and the character, I hope this show sticks around for several more seasons.

No comments: