Saturday, April 18, 2009

I don't get Twitter.

Along with Facebook and MySpace, Twitter just seems like devices that either encourage stalking or nurture your ADD. It's bad enough that I have ADD or a lack of patience...either way, I can't bring myself to do either of those. Nothing against anyone else that does Twitter, Facebook or MySpace, but I've got too much ADD in my blood as it is. Any more ADD, and I'll become a mumbling, incoherent bum living on the beach on the Big Island or somewhere nice.

Finally wrote an email to a friend who moved back to Maine, late last year. Apparently they have internet access on the little island out there in the Atlantic. Brr.

Finally used up my 10 year old gift certificate to Pro Photo Supply today. Bought myself some high quality, super awesome inkjet paper to (hopefully) make some nice b/w prints from my digital photos. Maybe they'll make my photos look better than they really are, and I'll be able to sell them, or display them at a gallery or something. :D


No comments: