Thursday, March 5, 2009

Renzo - the Italian Greyhound.


Meet Renzo.

My friend named him Renzo after then Italian designer Renzo Piano (of course).

I helped her out this past Tuesday, in finding him at Scamps, buying all the necessary dog accessories, and bringing him home. I held onto him while she drove, leaving me covered in stink. Poor dogs get really stink when they have to sit amidst their poop and pee...even if they're not covered in it. That stink just gets soaked into their coat...and onto me. :P

He's shockingly a really fast learner. Only problem is that he sat in his cage for a few months using the bathroom, so when he got placed into his kennel, that's where he immediately uses the bathroom. He won't go to the bathroom on walks, but will instead hold it until he's inside my friend's apartment or inside the kennel inside her place. That's sad but funny.

When he was given room to run, he surely enjoyed running around all over the place and exploring, and he loved playing with toys.

No comments: