Wednesday, April 22, 2015

5 Thoughts for April 21, 2015


  1. One of the things I am doing between chores, is going out to take photos (mostly macro) of local flowers. I can't share any of them right now as they're locked inside of an SD card and I have no way of unloading and editing them. I'm glad that I brought the 55mm lens and extension tubes with me.
  2. The sun's hot down here (atsui!). And of course, wouldn't you know it, ojisan's car's AC compressor broke down. It would cost more than the car's worth, to fix it -- and that's not the only thing wrong with the old car. :P
  3. There's so little time to spare, I've drastically reduced my game playing on my tablet and barely read any news / stories online, right now. Oddly enough, my parents don't watch the local news, so I was more informed about Hawaii-related events when I was in Portland, than when I'm here.
  4. Parents are wishy-washy when they get old, on every little thing. Their solution is to put off decisions until something happens that force them to act. I hope I'm not getting more wishy-washy as I get older.
  5. I'm certain that a touchscreen Chromebook would be the most ideal means of getting the old parents to use technology. Now if only there was a brick and mortar that I could demonstrate to them, the ease of use of the touchscreen Chromebook.

No comments: