Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scott Bruun vs. Kurt Schrader in debate.

What a difference the two people are.

Mr. Bruun - the Republican running for Oregon's Congressional 5th District - talks while other people are talking, including his opponent and the questioners. I'm not impressed with his memorized data, particularly since a lot of it is faulty, having researched it myself - for instance, his repeating the national Republican tagline that suggests the top 3% creates the majority of jobs.

And hey, funny how he contradicts himself calling for less taxes, but talks about increasing spending for programs that he's concerned about; I thought he was supporting less taxes and shrinking the federal debt?

Not that it matters to me, because the spot they're running for, isn't my district, and even if it was, I've already turned my ballot in.

No comments: