Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stupid world.

All the freaking technology in the world, all the laws, and I can't get some dumbass from constantly calling me on my cellphone, all because he speaks spanish and I speak english. I tried talking to Sprint, Tmobile, the police...no one is able to do anything. Personally, I think the Portland Police officer that took my call is either stupid or lazy. He thinks that the person on the other end must know that they're reaching me in error, in spanish, before it is considered harrassment. That is flat wrong, because you can be in violation of any law without knowing that you're breaking it - you're always required to know the law, period. Harrassment is pretty cut and dry.

The Portland Police just seems lazy...or at least the officer that took my call.

The phone companies are no better. On the one hand they'll fall head over heels to help the NSA, but with the average customer??? Not really.

Okay, I'm just really really pissed off right now, and I need to sound off on all the freaking idiots that can't help me. I mean, what good is Sprint PCS if they can't send a simple message to their own customer to tell them to stop calling me? Or better yet, their customer service guy tells me that they can't restrict who their customers call. Right. They can cut off outgoing calls if you don't pay them on time, but if their customer is harrassing you, they can't do a thing? BULL.

No comments: