Thursday, August 30, 2018

If Heaven Exists...

Do you think it's White-majority?

I think it's a melting pot of good people. To assume otherwise is to explicitly accept an ethnocentric view of Heaven, which as we all know, was not the message of the 12,000 people from each of the 12 tribes of Israel references by Jesus. There was no most-favored tribe of Israel.

Exactly how racist people get into Heaven, therefore, is not apparent. You must lose your hate. Consider, that the New Testament reveals God's explicit command: Love.

And if Heaven is a melting pot of good people, why shouldn't America be that shining example of Heaven? It is utterly ridiculous and naive for people to fear a loss of the White majority. Or put another way, if you can get along with anyone regardless of race, wouldn't you like to have that on your resume when St. Peter greets you at the Gates of Heaven?

I can tell you that the moment before I leave this corporeal world, I will forgive all and cleanse myself of any hate. I do not want that baggage.

No comments: