Wednesday, December 23, 2015

5 Photos from the previous week.

I was walking with the dog with coffee in hand, in the Pearl, between showers yesterday, at The Fields park, when I saw this view present itself. I'm sure people wondered what was so special about it, and what sort of nut would spend five minutes trying to get this image from a phone, just right.

On a break between rain, a puddle looks like a lake.
Last Friday, I was treated to a meal at Taylor Railworks. It was early enough to avoid the rush of diners, and the food was great. I would call it a blend of SE Asian, Italian and American cuisines. The Noodles alla Johnny was a bit salty; the Fried Chicken dish's flavors reminded me of Chinese Crispy Duck.

Taylor Railworks, Braised pork with grilled long green beans and sesame cracker

Taylor Railworks, Fried chicken, steamed clams, chilies and herbs

Taylor Railworks, Noodles alla Johnny, spicy crab, prawn and tomato

Taylor Railworks, Octopus ranchero, spicy tomato, arancini

No comments: