Monday, August 17, 2009

My suggestion to Republicans.

The GOP has been on a roll lately, spewing out rhetoric about the size of government and about government controlling the lives of Americans.

So in keeping with that rhetoric, I believe it's high time that those of you who oppose big government and the intrusion into your life, to follow your dogma to the grave, uncompromising in your efforts to cutting the direct costs of state and federal governments by eliminating your partaking of our local and federal tax dollars.

I strongly urge Republicans to sign the following pledge:

I, being of sound dogma and mind, affirm my support for said dogma, by pledging my soul to the Devil, should I partake in any of the following: Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, SCHIP, Pell Grants, or any other voluntary government program that I might benefit from, at the expense of a bigger government. In addition, I shall never accept a job offered by an employer who takes advantage of any stimulus dollars, and I affirm that I will quit my job if my employer accepts stimulus dollars.

Signed,
________________ (Your name)

No comments: