Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Do you play Line's Ninja Strikers?

If so, here's my sole advice: Align your sushi so that the golden sushi comes up when you're in the golden festival; use your gems to get the gold rush and use a sushi to get the lightning rush; at the end of your time, use the gems for a final spurt; when done, use additional gems to do the bonus roulette.

Today, I got everything to line up right, and lucked out so that the initial roulette resulted in 5x gold, and then the bonus roulette was an additional 5x gold.



Now that's how you work it for maximum efficiency.

Of course, I'm still on the fence on whether or not to give up the game. It's a lot more stable these days, but as I've realized with the world rankings, in-app purchasers will always have a leg up on someone like me who makes zero in-app purchases.

Combing through the rankings, everyone above me and many of those below me have at least one 6-star ninja which is just about impossible to get without in-app purchases of gems, let alone two or more of the 6-star ninjas. Without a single in-app purchase, in less than a year I've built up 8 5-star ninjas maxed out at power level 30.

Now, with enough luck I may some day get a 6-star ninja, but you see, the rules keep changing.  The game is rigged: When those who do not make in-app purchases start to catch up with those who do, they'll introduce a 7-star ninja, allowing in-app purchasers to leap ahead of everyone once again.

This is not the only game to do this sort of game-rigging, from Line.  Which is why I'm on the verge of dropping all of Line's games.  I've already stopped playing four other Line games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I would like to add you to my Ninja Strikers game...would you like to share Line IDs?

Anonymous said...

Add my line and send me message u play ninja strikers... id wieming