Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Even more Fall images and an old girlfriend.

This one this past weekend on Front Ave near the Fremont Bridge. London Plane Tree, if you're curious.
Monday, ventured out to Smith & Bybee Lakes to do a short exploration. Willows all around.
Photo of Smith Lake, looking towards the West Hills.
I couldn't help but get these colors together...green lamp post with Fall color trees and a clear blue sky; it just seemed to fit.


Found an old girlfriend (over 15 years) online. Married with two kids. Strange isn't it? People end up posting all sort of information about themselves online, and with Google, everything is discoverable...even me. Of course, she being married, it took a little digging to find her, but she's alive and well in the ether...we all are in the ether - cue to Lain. I love Lain; I have the entire DVD collection.

She looks happy, which makes me happy (really). I'm certain that I would have never provided her that sort of support and family that she wanted (even if at the time I thought that I could), and I doubt she would have been nearly as happy as she looks in her photos. I wouldn't ever want to affect her current happy life, so I'm just never going to visit her...I wouldn't know what to say anyway..."Sorry I screwed up, glad you're happy?" Just seems like a selfish act to disrupt someone's life, when the last time you saw them life was falling apart and happiness escaped this existence. And it would be unfair to her husband too, I'm sure.

No comments: