Saturday, November 21, 2015

Final Fallout Shelter.

I got bored. After maxing out the 200-person limit, I was going to hang out and wait until I collected all of the weapons available. But apparently after conquering the Radroaches, Raiders, Molerats and Deathclaws, and despite their strengths suddenly raised and again defeating them resoundingly, the game rarely sent them to the vault, and it got really boring.

So here's my final vault configuration. Note the kill zone I had set up. It turns out that if you add all those elevators, the Deathclaws stop at every floor to break through; it takes a significant amount of time for the Deathclaws to reach the storage room, whereupon they would find two occupants at level 50 (max level), with massively powerful weapons -- that's after they've gone through three rooms with occupants at the top levels with powerful weapons.

It also turns out that you have to have a room at the end of all those elevators, otherwise the Deathclaws will bypass the elevators -- I had to try, just to see how the Deathclaws responded.

Notice the omission of the radio station; I deleted it once I hit the 200-person limit. Notice the guy waiting outside; I got him via a lunchbox and he's just waiting to get in, even though I've maxed out at 200.

See all those rooms? They're all fully maxed out. See how few storage rooms there are? I didn't need a lot of storage space because I always made sure that my occupants had the best weapons and outfits, and sold the rest.

Anyway, after a dozen flame throwers and a few missile launchers, it's nearly impossible to lose to Deathclaws, and that's when it gets really boring.


No comments: