Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Steigerwald Lake National Wildlife Refuge

I finally got around to processing my DSLR photos from my trip to Steigerwald Lake National Wildife Refuge, east of Camas, WA. If you pay careful attention around you, you will see a lot of wildlife. There were dozens of other birds out there, and the next time I go out there I'll take photos of them -- they take a lot of patience to capture properly. All photos (except Multnomah Falls) were taken with my two-month old Nikon 55-300 DX VR (http://amzn.to/1ZtPeiE). While I've got a UV filter on it, what I really need is a polarizer filter, made apparent after this trip.

Eastern Cottontail

Eastern Cottontail

Northern Pintail

Boreal bluet Damselfly 
Northern Flicker

Black Tailed Deer

House Wren

Thistle

Visiting Multnomah Falls on the way back

No comments: