Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The missed calls by Big-12 refs in the NC game.

As promised, here are the missed calls, in the first quarter. I didn't do this for the whole game, but this went on throughout the rest of the game. The Ducks would have probably lost, even if these calls were made, considering just how poorly their defense played, but nonetheless I find it hard to believe that I saw two takedowns on the o-line during the whole game, but zero calls for holding.

It's hard to discern the foul from screen captures, especially at this resolution. If you watch the video -- I hope you DVR'd it, but if you didn't, it's available online unless it's taken down, that is -- you can see the fouls a lot clearer. In real time, I can understand that the refs will miss a lot of these, but how do the refs miss seven fouls in a single quarter?

Enjoy. Or rage.








No comments: