Thursday, November 6, 2014

To those of you who play Ninja Strikers. (updated)

I'm coming for you.  And I'm not paying a dime to get ahead.

Two weeks ago I got my first 6-star ninja after collecting 1.2M coins and using them to merge six 5-star green ninjas.  And I'm not done.  In three weeks or less I'll have gained my second 6-star ninja.

You might see me in the global rankings.  I'm that player above so many of you with multiple 6-star ninjas.  Yes, I'm that good, and my rising scores will haunt you.

Soon.

And to the people who've perpetuated and added new buggy coding in Ninja Strikers game that keeps stealing my coins, and haven't given me the rewards I was supposed to get: My shaming of your paying players is my revenge, and you can't do a damned thing about it without violating the Google Play terms of service.

I'm coming for you.


Update: I've got a screen shot to show you how Ninja Strikers is cheating players out of rewards they're supposedly giving you.  The red arrow shows that I'm supposed to have the Last Spurt available, but the yellow arrow clearly shows that it is being ignored as the game is asking me for gems to use Last Spurt!  

Is it a scam, or are the programmers ignoring it, or are they incapable of fixing the problem they introduced earlier this year?  I might send this in to Google, if they do not fix it in the next week or two.


No comments: